AKT's 2020 Gift Guide
Our 2020 guides include a wide selection of our favourite gifts — featuring some fun and unique finds, ethical options, and ways to support small businesses this season.
Here's what this week's edition includes:
1. GIFTS FOR THOSE WHO LOVE A GOOD (STINK FREE) SWEAT SESH
2. PLANET FRIENDLY PRESENTS
3. WHAT WE'RE GIVING THIS YEAR
Sweaty Betty Super Grip Yoga Mat, £65, The gift of stability - priceless.
LuluLemon “The Towel,” £35, Super absorbent, multi-functional and travel-friendly (fingers crossed for 2021).
AKT 'SC 02 Ext. After Thunder' Deodorant Balm, £18, We try not to play favourites, but when we do — SC. 02 is our go-to scent for a tough workout. It makes us feels like total badasses, and works almost as hard as we do. Unless we’re laying in savasana - in which case, it works WAY harder.
A Good Bottle, £26, their new sidekick. Keeps things chill.
Recycled Bamboo Foam Roller, £49.95, An eco-conscious choice made with recycled materials and 50% renewable energy sources.
Bala Bangles, £49.00, Add some extra resistance to their at-home workout. Bonus - buy these from a small business like Louisa Drake Studio - a local London fitness spot, and a top pick from a member of our team.
1Rebel Gift Card, various pricing, Get them a gift card to their favourite fitness studio, so they can support a small business during these crazy times, and have something to look forward to in 2021. Also good for enemies, as 1Rebel says, “Give the gift of pain.”
A set of 6 reusable straws, £25, Glass straws so gorgeous, they’ll never think about using plastic again.
Sol Cup, £24 (currently on sale £18), Beautiful hand blown glass cups for coffee, tea or something a little stronger ;) (we won’t tell).
Anything from the AKT gift shop!, prices start at £9 - A shameless self-plug, but you can feel good about any purchase from us. We’re plastic free, vegan, cruelty free and all-natural. Our tubes are 100% recyclable.
La Pochette Sweat Bag, £30, a company focused on removing “hidden” single use plastics from our daily lives - in a gorgeous, useful way.
Ocean Bottle, £40, Good for them, the oceans, and communities - we particularly like that Ocean Bottle empowers individuals in coastal communities to access money, healthcare, education, tech and micro-finance in exchange for plastic collected.
Nut & Noggin Shampoo Bar, £15, Give them soft, shiny hair, without a bit of plastic in sight. Nut & Noggins’s sulphate free, vegan shampoo bar lasts twice as long as a regular shampoo and £1 from every sale goes towards helping young people who are facing mental health challenges.
- The Ensemble, £80, Absolutely everything a newbie needs to AKT. All three scents plus our two favourite tools. What more could you want?
- The cosiest Fair Isle Romper, from £32, If only this came in our size. The perfect gift for Andy’s new nephew. Shhh don’t ruin the surprise!
- Boy Smells Rhubarb Smoke Candle, £45, These candles are an AKT team favourite, and this one is in a fancy holiday friendly container? We’ll take two. And we might only give one as a gift.
- Slip Silk Eye Mask, £50, so they can close their eyes and feel their stress melt away. For at few hours at least ;)
- Soapsmith Special Christmas Soap, £10, We have a few friends who need to clean up their acts. This will be our not-so-subtle hint. And it smells amazing too.
- Le Labo Santal 33 Scent, £57, for someone special (who may have been stuck inside with us for far too long).
- BottleShot Cold Brew, starting at £6, for the sole American on the AKT team who can never find a good iced coffee (which they drink all year round).
- CDLP Boxer Brief Set, £75, for someone who needs to upgrade their underwear game (and no, we’re not sharing who that might be).
- “The Lore Collector” Travel Set, £57, We're buying this one in hopes that we’ll all be able to travel sometime soon.
- Longbottom & Co. Hot Sauce,£6 to spice things up next year.
Natural Deodorant Company AKT London