Subscriptions Marketing Manager
(6 month contract)
Akt is a London-based premium skincare label that creates intelligent deodorant formulations BORN TO PERFORM. Founded by two West End leading performers, Ed & Andy, Akt is a bold and eclectic brand that is proud of its roots in theatre with The Deodorant Balm stealing the show.
Our deodorant balm is plastic free, aluminium free and cruelty free. It is made with an enriched blend of fragrant botanicals and Deo-Barrier complex™ to keep you feeling dry and CONFIDENT all day long - without breaking character. Ever.
Akt launched in May 2020 and has taken the market by storm. A true disruptor in the deodorant market place, Akt is pioneering intelligent natural deodorant formulations driven by science, with a strong ethical standpoint.
Our vision is to become the number 1 premium natural deodorant brand in the UK and Europe, fast. And we’re looking for an exceptional, motivated Subscriptions Marketing Manager to join our team.
About The Role
This role will be pivotal to the growth and development of Akt London. Subscriptions form an essential revenue stream for Akt. We are looking for someone who is passionate about the customer, who is digital and data literate and who can use the data output from campaigns to adapt the subscriptions strategy accordingly.
As a new role within the business this is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to build their career and work as part of an exciting and fast growing brand. This role would suit someone who has been part of a subscription or membership team and is looking for the next stage in their career.Key duties:
- Implement campaign strategy using the full marketing mix for both acquisition and retention
- Work closely with central teams to set the strategy and deliver multi-channel offline and online media campaigns that increase volume and generate revenue
- Analyse results from campaigns to refine strategy and ROI
- Initiate ‘test and learn’ strategies to improve effectiveness of marketing assets
- Work closely with marketing to drive sales
- Management of the Customer Service team to ensure customer satisfaction is high
- At least 3 years proven track record of managing subscription or membership led marketing campaigns
- Solid understanding of digital marketing channels and strategies across paid, social and SEO
- Strong project management experience
- Ability to analyse campaigns understanding KPI’s, Lifetime Value, Cost Per Acquisition and other key campaign metrics
- Experience of setting and managing subscription budgets
- Building email campaign flows
- Excellent communication
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Proactive with a keen eye for detail
- Google analytics
- Email / html
- Marketing Automation platforms (Klaviyo/MailChimp)
- Facebook Ads Manager
- Google Search Console
- Google Ads
- Instagram Advertising
To apply, email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Take a look at our website and social media to see what we are about and up to so far: